28 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Scariest looking covers

Top Ten Tuesday is, as usual, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This time it is all about halloween! Either covers or a TBR, I chose covers. 

The Benny Imura series by Jonathan Maberry
Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)Dust and Decay (Benny Imura, #2)
Fire and Ash (Benny Imura, #4)Flesh and Bone (Benny Imura, #3)
There is something about these covers! So this series is about a zombie-apocalypse, if you do not get a job by the time you turn fifteen, your rations get cut in half, and then something happens! I have had these on my TBR-list for quite a while now... I love reading about zombies! 


The Anna series by Kendare Blake
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
I love these covers! When I saw the cover for Anna dressed in blood I knew I HAD to read it, but of course I could not - my local library had not bought the book. But I read it recently and OH MY GOD I really liked the duology! It was really good!

The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1)The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist, #2)

The Isle of Blood (The Monstrumologist, #3)The Final Descent (The Monstrumologist #4)
This series is different and very intriguing. It is beautifully written and it is just an amazing idea. The fourth one just came out... So hopefully I am getting it soon, I am thinking about buying all of them....


That was my top ten, what are the most scary looking cover according to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment