6 October 2013

Reading Habits Tag

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? My bed. I do not really have another place, but we are moving soon and I have a special reading place in mind for our new house.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? Definetely bookmarks, I bought a whole lot of those "hook" ones last year.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain ammount of pages? I am not a fan of just stopping in the middle of a chapter, I really want to finish it. But sometimes there is 15 pages left of the chapter and I really have to catch a bus, go to school or have dinner - so I have to stop. But if it was up to me, I would finish the chapter first.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Yes, I love eating fruit or vegetables while reading - I have this weird habit of chewing the inside of my lip if I do not do anything. And I also drink while eating, I tend to read for longer periods of time, so i got to stay hydrated.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Well, I am with my boyfriend all the time (he kind of lives here), so normally I am reading while he is watching TV - if it is something he really wants to see and I dont. But if I was alone I would choose silence over all.

6. One book at a time or several at once? Several. When I was a little younger I could not read more books at once, but now I can. Right now for example I am reading Insurgent and Twilight, and Insurgent is a slow read (because I want to save it till Allegiant comes out). But normally I have 3-4 books going at once.

7. Reading at home or anywhere? Anywhere. I read while I am at school, at work, transport and so on. But I prefer to read at home.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? It depends, Shakespeare I tend to read out loud and giving the characters voices. But silently in my head for the most.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Read ahead no, skip pages yes. I skip pages if it is a reread and I hate this scene or I know exactly what is going to happen and I do not want to read it. I actually have this weird habbit of checking the last word in a book.. So in a way I read ahead.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? For the most I like keeping it like new, but some books cannot stay like that. For example my Harry Potter books, some of them are litterally falling apart.

11. Do you write in your books? Sometimes, if it is a amazing quote or there is a mistake that irritates me. (I have OCD)

No comments:

Post a Comment