13 October 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Hour #12 "Mid-Event Survey" + a quick update

1) How are you doing? 
Great I think, I have completed some books and started some others.
Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?VERY! My boyfriend just went to bed... It's rather tempting to snuggle up to him and sleep.

2) What have you finished reading?

Love you hate you miss you by Elizabeth Scott
and vol 1 of Locke and Key by Joe Hill (Stephen Kings son)

3) What is your favorite read so far?

I am currently reading Midnight Sun (Twilight #1.5) and I LOVE it.

4) What about your favorite snacks?

Toffifee and my strawberry tea.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

The Book Monsters
My Little Pocketbooks

Update:
Books read: 2
Pages read: 650

4 comments:

  1. I've only read 260 pages so far so you are doing great so far reading 650 pages!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great too! It is not about how many pages you read - but about that you READ!.

      So now that the read-a-thon is over, how many pages did you end up reading?

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the Locke and Key series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read volume 2, they are definitely intriguing!

      Delete