13 October 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: In Conclussion



I have participated in a week-long read-a-thon before, but NEVER EVER a 24-hour one. I also caved and went to bed halfway through - but I was awake 16 hours out of 24 - pretty good I would say. Next year I will stay awake the WHOLE 24 hours.... Hopefully.

I really really enjoyed the mini-challenges and cheerleaders. It was so thoughtful of them to use their time to bring some life and interaction into this read-a-thon. 

I am kind of proud of myself actually. I hoped to read about 500 pages and I read 890. That is pretty darn good. 

Because of the read-a-thon, I found a lot of new blogs, and I thought I would share some of them with you.

But all in all I really enjoyed the read-a-thon, and next year I will possibly host a minichallenge or be a cheerleader. That would be fun.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really productive readathon!!! Thank you so much for being a part of it, and we hope to see you in April! --Andi, Organizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just glad to tag along :). I will definitely be participating in April too!

      Delete