12 October 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Hour #1

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Denmark 

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Heist Society by Ally Carter! Definetly

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Pizza with my sister

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I just started this blog, I am a student and I LOVE to read. Also, I am kind of short.

5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon, I am really looking forward to see what all this is about, and how long I can stay up.

2 comments:

  1. Well, hope you enjoy your first read-a-thon, then :) If you need a break from your reading, come join us in twitter. The hashtag #readathon is getting a lot of love today!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really enjoyed it. It was a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete