So these last 2 weeks, the books have been piling up. So I thought it would be a great time to do a book haul.
Left (going down)
- Zombies vs. Unicorns by a bunch of different authors. I am currently reading this, and so far I am liking it.
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling). This was actually a gift from my mom. I love J.K. Rowling and I just have to own ALL her books - and I do now.
- I take the bomb with me when I leave (danish book). Just a bunch of threatening letters from around Denmark. Sounds interesting.
- The Lost Symbol (danish version) by Dan Brown. I have actually read this one, tell me if you want reviews of any of his books. I have them all, the only one I have not read yet is Deception Point.
- Geektastic: stories from the nerd herd by a bunch of different authors. There is a story from John Green in it, that is kind of the reason why I bought it...
- Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith. This is also one I have read. The only one I am missing is Dreadfully ever after....
- I Am Scrooge: A Zombie Story for Christmas by Adam Roberts. Perfect for christmas - right?
- Going Bovine by Libba Bray. I have not yet read something from Libba Bray, so I thought this would be a fun place to start.
Right (going down)
- Cell and It, both by Stephen King. I have not read something from King before, so when I saw that these 2 where 4.5$ each I just had to buy them.
- Last but not least, The Complete Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - in WHITE. They are gorgeous.
I will be doing a series review of the twilight series (even though everyone - including me have read them). I just thought it would be fun to read them again - with all the small extra stories and midnight sun.
If you want reviews of any of the mentioned books, then leave it in a comment :)