26 March 2014

WWW Wednesday #5

I have been thinking about joining in on some different weekly memes, and I like this one, it's nice and simple and I get to tell you about books!

But this meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (just like Teaser Tuesdays). All you have to do is answer 3 questions. 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


Gears of Wonderland The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)

I have read about 40% of Gears of Wonderland, and I am really enjoying it! I love this steampunk retelling of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland!

I have only read about 30 pages of The Edge of Always, but right now I'm more in the mood for something else.. 

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) Side Effects May Vary

5/5 to The Edge of Never, I really enjoyed it! 

3/5 to Side Effects May Vary.. It's a bit "meh" and I was pretty disappointed.

It's Kind of a Funny Story

I just got this home from the library and I can't wait to read it!


If you want to know what I'm currently reading or what I just finished and such. You can follow me on instagram, I regularly update on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment