A lot of things happened this month, I bought a bunch of books and received a bunch because it was my birthday. I read my first new adult novel because I figured it would be a nice change, I started using instagram and I read 11 books .
This month I read 11 books - which means I've read 34 books toward my goal of 50 this year (I am currently 22 books ahead). Those 11 books adds up to 3602 pages - which isn't that bad!
I read 2 new adult, 9 young adult, 2 paranormal, 5 contemporary, 2 fantasy, 1 sci-fi and 1 dystopia
Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
The Edge of Never (Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley (review will be published April 26)
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars #1) by Sara Shepard
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Gears of Wonderland by Jason G. Anderson (teaser)
Favorite book(s) this month:
For the Full House challenge I read 3 books... Which means I''ve COMPLETED this challenge:
1. From your wishlist: The Edge of Never (Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
2. Review persuaded you to read it: Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
3. Free choice: Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
For the TBR Pile challenge I read 6 books:
1. Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley (review will be published closer to the release date)
3. Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
4. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
5. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
6. Gears of Wonderland by Jason G. Anderson
For the Finishing the Series challenge I completed 1 series and started 4 series.. Which means I've also COMPLETED this challenge:
1. Pivot Point by Kasie West
1. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
2. Alienated by Melissa Landers
3. Take it Off by Cambria Hebert
4. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Since I completed a challenge, I figured I would start a new one. I decided to join another reading bingo challenge. This time I have a card for YA books and a card for everything else:
1. A book with a female heroine: Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer
2. The first book in a series: Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
3. A book with a break up: Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars #1) by Sara Shepard
4. A book without a love triangle: Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley
5. Free square: Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
Everything else card:
1. A book by a female author: Torch (Take it Off #1) by Cambria Hebert
My very good friend and fellow blogger Ebony changed her blog name from The Book Bee. She now calls her blog "Paperbacks & Protagonists" what a cool blogname!
I read my very first new adult novel, and I loved it!
I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, see my post here and who I nominated, I really appreciate Michelle Reed taking the time to nominate me and I can't express how honoured I felt.
I turned 17 March 2. and I got a bunch of books! (Birthday Book Haul: Part 1 | Part 2)
I went back to reading books for pleasure, you can read all about it here
I reached 50+ followers/readers and I'm so proud! ^^
I hosted my very first giveaway!
Instagram! I joined instagram back in February, but I didn't really use it - that changed this month though! If you want to know which books I get, which book I am currently reading or just finished, sneak peaks or anything along those lines, then follow me (I follow back). Instagram handle: LttleMissReader
Top Ten Tuesday
Life of a Blogger
The Medea Complex by Rachel Roberts (with an excerpt)
Little Miss ( a new series I've created solely for my blog )
Clare-a-thon which takes place from April 17th to April 23rd. You can sign up here if you want. It's just your normal read-a-thon but this time you have to read ONLY Cassandra Clare books. I am going to be reading the Infernal Devices trilogy and maybe continue with Mortal Instruments... I am not so sure about though.
I am also looking forward to the #YearAThon. The theme this month is re-reads, so I am hopefully going to continue re-reading The Order of the Phoenix (which I started in February) and maybe re-read The Half-Blood Prince.
Our last bookclub meeting! This is kind of bittersweet because I am sad that it's already over, but I really enjoy these meetings and talking to all of these wonderful people.
(if you click on the cover it will take you to their goodreads page)
The TBR Jar pick for this month was: How to Love, and I am very happy about that! I really really want to read it!
I know I put The Well of Ascension on my TBR last month, but I never got around to it because it's so massive.. For the month of April I've made a schedule, so I have to read 25-35 pages a day and when the month is over I will have completed it!
I also have to read How to be Good by Nick Hornby for my bookclub and me and Ebony from Paperbacks & Protagonists are doing a readalong with These Broken Stars.
How did you do this month?