12 March 2016

Slay that series readathon, my TBR


I love readathons and since one of my goals this year is to finish 7-10, or as many as possible, this readathon is perfect! It runs from Sunday the 13th to Sunday the 20th and you just slay that series!

My TBR consists of 6 books and I don't think I can get through them all. The first four is my main priority though.

The first book on my list is a bindup of the last two books in The Shamer Chronicles; The Serpent Gift and The Shamer's War. Both by Lene Kaaberbøl. She's my most read author of the year so far and this TBR isn't going to change that. Just come along;

The next three books is yet another series by Lene Kaaberbøl. It's called Katriona and consists of Silverhorse and Midnight. In Danish it's three books but the first two is quite short so I get why they made a bind up of them for the English edition.

Then for the last two books; I read and loved the first two books in The Dispossessed series last year. Which you can see in my review of The Beautiful and the Cursed. I only have the last book left which is called The Wondrous and the Wicked and I'm definitely looking forward to it!
The absolute last book is The Edge of Always which is the last book in the The Edge of Never duology. I read The Edge of Never a couple of years ago and I absolutely loved it! Hoping this one is just as good!

That's my ambitious TBR for the week, are you participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment