I have no idea how old this meme is but I've never heard about it before. Since I came back from my blog hiatus I've seen this everywhere and I love the idea of this meme! It's basically a weekly wrap up and even though I didn't use to make weekly wrap ups I want to begin doing them. So, here's my first ever Sunday Post, it's going to be all about the week that happened and what I'm looking forward to in the coming week.
Books I've read or began reading this week
Posts you've might have missed and other things that've happened this week
- I created a blog schedule! I love being organized and my blog planner has definitely helped me! I also began using Trello and I have to admit, I'm loving it!
- I shared a list of series which I seriously need to finish
- I took part in Top Ten Tuesday for the first time in a very long time, I love lists!
- I decided to participate in ARC August! I've even made a TBR and everything.
- My application to the University of Southern Denmark was accepted so I'm going to the University this Fall!
- I decided to share one of my favorite discoveries of 2015; Manga Classics!
- Since July ended I made a Monthly Wrap up which you can read here
- Confessions of a Tinderella just released so I posted a review of said book yesterday.
What to look forward to in the coming week
- Booktubeathon! Since I know which day I'm going back to school I have decided to take part in booktubeathon and maybe one or two more
- I'm going to spill the beans about my future, my dreams and everything that's going to happen in my life for the next couple of years. You're going to get to know me better and you're going to see a piece of me I've never really shown you.
- You're finding out who my favorite booktubers are!
- I'm starting a new meme called Book Beginnings - a bit like #fridayreads - and it's on Friday!
New books on my shelf
The Violet Hour (The Violet Hour #1) by Andrea L. Wells
Around the blogosphere
- I read a post on Read.Breathe.Relax about forgetting book details - and I can definitely relate!
- Fiona at A Girl Between the Pages has a great review of Going Vintage by Lindsay Leavitt
- Kaitlin at Reading is my Treasure wrote a great post about conquering September - I'm sure there's more of us that needs inspiration on how to conquer the coming months!