9 August 2015

Sunday Post : ARC August, booktubeathon and a lot more!

It haven't been an eventful week at all, I've participated in booktubeathon the last week or so and I haven't really done anything else than read and write reviews. 


ARC August update
Since I'm participating in ARC August I figured I'd do a weekly wrap up in my Sunday Post instead of a separate post! In the first week I did quite alright but I could've read a ton more, but I wasn't really in the mood to read that much.

Monsters by Emerald Fennell The Violet Hour (The Violet Hour #1) by Andrea L. Wells All the Things We Never Knew by Sheila Hamilton

  
The Fixer (Mort Grant #1) by T.E. Woods Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas Rite of Rejection (Acceptance #1) by Sarah Negovetich

I finished 6 books and began 2 others; The Golden Braid and Black Cairn Point. I have written reviews for each of the books and I've even shared the first chapter of The Violet Hour

Posts you've might have missed and other things that've happened this week

What to look forward to in the coming week
  • I'm going to read some more! I finally received 5 of review books in the mail and I'm really looking forward to reading those! 
  • The 5books7days which Lotte is hosting on instagram. I still have to figure out whether or not I want to participate but I have a feeling I'm going to. 

New books on my shelf
Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly Black Cairn Point by Claire McFall The Monkey's Secret by Gennifer Choldenko 

I also received Victoria Browne's two books for review; Gut Feeling and Third Time Lucky - The Honey Trap.

Did you have an exciting week?

    6 comments:

    1. Oh my god! I love the images you've used of the ebooks! They're just gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm glad you like them! I've taken them myself and my pictures don't come out the way I want that often :)

        Delete
    2. I also love your pictures - and your yummy blog design :) Enjoy your book haul and have a great week-end !

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats on finishing so many books in the first week! Six books is a brilliant number hun! :)

      Also, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Because You Will Never Meet Me. I have seen it around a few times! II hope you enjoy the rest of your books! :) xx

      Alex @ The Shelf Diaries
      (alexsarahlouise on instagram!:)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Welcome to the Sunday Post, and congrats on going to university. Have a great reading week!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Your pictures are beautiful, I have followed you on Instagram so I can keep an eye on them!

      I love the look of the Violet Hour.

      Have a good week!

      Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

      ReplyDelete