11 February 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to join? All you have to do is grab your current read, flip open to a random page and share a non-spoiler teaser. Easy, right? Then just write it in the comments or make your own post and put the link in the comments. - But I like to share 2 teasers instead of one.


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
I am currently reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, I know this is not the ideal book to use, because it is the last in a series, but since I am not currently reading anything else, I wanted to use Mockingjay. I have about 50 pages left and I love it as much as I did the first time around!


Publisher/Year: Scholastic / 
Genres: YA Dystopia
Format: Paperback
Source: Gifted
Summary: This time there won't be a summary, since this book is the last in a trilogy, so it contains massive spoilers. 




Remember to leave your links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment