26 February 2014

WWW Wednesday #1

I have been thinking about joining in on some different weekly memes, and I like this one, it's nice and simple and I get to tell you about books!

But this meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (just like Teaser Tuesdays). All you have to do is answer 3 questions. 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

The Medea Complex    Prodigy (Legend, #2)

I am over halfway through The Medea Complex and there will be a review + giveaway up on Sunday March 2 (hopefully). I have only read about a 100 pages in Prodigy, but I am liking it so far, I hope I can finish it soon and then start Champion soon so I can do a series review sometime in March. 

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

I seriously adored this book! I gave it 5 hearts and I would have given it a hundred more. This book is phenomenal and my review should be up now! I also shared a couple of teasers yesterday, if you want you can check them out here

The Book Thief    Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)

I am in the mood for historical fiction, and since I own The Book Thief and have yet to read it and I just got Code Name Verity from the library, I just have to choose between those 2.. Which one do you think I should read? 


Remember to leave your link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment