5 March 2014

WWW Wednesday #2

I have been thinking about joining in on some different weekly memes, and I like this one, it's nice and simple and I get to tell you about books!

But this meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (just like Teaser Tuesdays). All you have to do is answer 3 questions. 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


The Book Thief   This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl

I have read about 200 pages in The Book Thief so far, I don't really know what to think about it yet. But so far I don't think it's anything special - except the point of view of course.
In This Star Won't Go Out I've read about a 100 pages, I am slowly going through this, since I know I'm gonna cry. But I am really enjoying getting to know Esther. 


Prodigy (Legend, #2)

It's not like I hate this series, but I don't love it either, maybe Champion will sort it all out?

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)   Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

I have wanted to read The Edge of Never since I bought it.. But since it's my first New Adult novel I'm a bit scared... I got the sequel for my birthday though, so I have to read it sometime.
I actually read a few pages in Vampire Academy last night, I don't really know if I'm in the mood for a vampire book right now, but something is drawing me towards it. 


Remember to leave your answers/links in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment