27 March 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favorite animals

lifeofblogger

Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. Every week there is a different topic/question that we have to answer/write about. This week it's all about our favorite animals!

I'm actually not that much of a "animal-person", I don't like cats, birds or housepets aside from dogs... 


Panda's! My nickname at home is actually Panda (Amanda - panda, get it?). And since I almost only wear black and white it just fits...
But they are so cuuuute! I mean look at them, they're so fluffy and sweet and just adorable!


I also love my labrador Felix, he is so old and lazy that you can't do anything but love him. He has this weird habit of lying his head on my book if he wants my attention...


Remember to leave your link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment