13 March 2014

Life of a Blogger: What's your favorite place?

lifeofblogger

Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. Every week there is a different topic/question that we have to answer/write about. This week's question is "what's your favorite place?" 

My favorite place can be many places! It could be a spot in our house, a country, somewhere outside, there simply is a bunch of things to choose from.

My favorite place (meaning country) is probably England or France. Let's start with why England is one of my favorite places. I've never been to England before, but since my father grew up in England and he started teaching me English when I was about 4 years old, I've always felt that England was a sort of "second home". I actually almost only read books written in English because I feel they are so much better. Now to why I love France. Again, I've never been to France, but I love the language! I have taken a course, so I can say a little bit in French, but not that much. I think the language is beautiful and I just want to visit the country and see everything with my own eyes. 

My favorite place in our house is probably my bed. I have this really comfortable big bed with a gorgeous headboard - that is perfect to lean against because it literally feels like you're sitting in a comfy couch. I also love my bed because I get to snuggle up under the covers whilst reading.

My favorite place outside is probably going to be my special "chair" in our garden. My father knows how much I love to read, and how much I enjoy being outside while the weather is good. And since we just moved to a house with a garden (instead of living in our apartment) I get to choose a chair or something like it, that I can sit in and read for a longer period of time. 

My favorite place (that is actually a place) is the library. When I was younger I was bullied a lot, so I either sang or read. At my school people didn't really go to the library, because it was for losers - and in the beginning I was really embarrassed about going in there. But soon our library became my safe place. Nobody ever found me in there and I could just spend the break reading. Ever since that time I have loved libraries, I get to live in a different world for a time and to know that you can pick a book - any book - and travel to another place is something I love. 

What's your favorite place?

No comments:

Post a Comment