30 April 2014

April Wrap Up

Peter Panda Melts Down by Artie Bennett and John Abbott Nez
The Prophecy of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars #1) by M.H. Soars
Fancy & Adriaan by Haidji (short story/novella)
The WishKeeper by Maximilian Timm
Rain (Rain #1) by Christie Cote

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
These Broken Stars by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
How to be Good by Nick Hornby

Sex Criminals, Volume 1: One Weird Trick by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky (graphic novel)
Unwell by Marie Chow
Fearsome Dreamer (Fearsome Dreamer #1) by Laure Eve
Sophie's Secret (Whispers #1) by Tara West



I haven't really though about my resolutions or challenges this month.. It has been quite hectic - but let me try: 

For the TBR pile challenge I read 9 books:
1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
2. Peter Panda Melts Down by Artie Benett and Jon Abbott Nez
3. Sex Criminals, Volume 1: One Weird Trick by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky
4. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
5. Unwell by Marie Chow
6. The Prophecy of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars #1) by M.H. Soars
7. The WishKeeper (The Paragonia Chronicles #1) by Maximilian Timm
8. Rain (Rain #1) by Christie Cote
9. Fearsome Dreamer (Fearsome Dreamer #1) by Laure Eve

For the Reading Bingo Challenges I read 8 books in total:
YA:
1. A book with magic: The WishKeeper (The Paragonia Chronicles #1) by Maximilian Timm
2. A book set in the summer: The Prophecy of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars #1) by M.H. Soars
3. A book that made you cry: Rain (Rain #1) by Christie Cote
4. A "classic" YA book: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
5. A book with a lion, a witch or a wardrobe: Fearsome Dreamer (Fearsome Dreamer #1) by Laure Eve
6. A book set in another world: These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Regular (everything else):
1. A funny book: Peter Panda Melts Down by Artie Benett and Jon Abbott Nez
2. A book with a one-word title: Unwell by Marie Chow
3. A book that is more than 10 years old: How to be Good by Nick Hornby



I received my first physical book for review by an author! The book I received was The WishKeeper by Maximillian Timm (aka Max). I actually received 3 physical books for review this month - Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve from Hot Key Books and Slip by Leslie J. Portu (received this from the author Leslie)

I made a spreadsheet with all my TBR books! ALL the books I have for review, all the unread books on my shelves and all the ebooks I own! Colourcoded!

I reached 100 followers on Instagram!


Organization and planning!



May! As you probably know by now May is Indie Author Month so there will be a bunch of guest posts, interviews, giveaways, interviews, excerpts, teasers and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment