I am really enjoying making these Sunday Posts, unfortunately I forget about them until it's actually Sunday so I have to make my post in a hurry! As usual my week haven't been that eventful but of course stuff happened!
First we'll make a ARC August update. I feel like I'm doing pretty well but I've marked 4 books as DNF so far for different reasons.
ARC August update
The Monkey's Secret by Gennifer Choldenko ⎜Black Cairn Point by Claire McFall ⎜The Murder of Adam and Eve by William Dietrich
I shared the beginning of both The Monkey's Secret and More Than This on Friday, if you're interested you can check them out here.
I also began Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly, I'm currently 100 pages in and I'm loving it so far!
Since I read 5 books this week it takes my total of books read this month up to 11 so far! I only have 4 books left on netgalley and 4 physical books left including Trouble is a Friend of Mine. I can definitely clear out all of my review books this month!
Posts you've might have missed and other things that've happened this week
- I shared my thoughts on Taking Leaps and Finding Ghosts on Monday, I really enjoyed the book and you can read the review here
- As usual I shared a Top Ten list on Tuesday, this week it was all about the authors we've read the most books from. Some of mine may come as a surprise!
- I decided to continue with my Little Miss series, I made a Little Miss Daredevil post where I shared a bunch of books I've read or want to read which are out of my comfort zone
- Since I like reading big books but neglect them I made a 'on reading big books' post with tips and tricks when reading big books
- On Friday I shared two book beginnings instead of one: The Monkey's Secret and More Than This
- Yesterday I decided to write a letter to all the books I'll never read!
- If you want to know what happened last week you can read last week's Sunday Post here.
What to look forward to in the coming week
- Tomorrow I'll post a review and a giveaway of The Violet Hour (The Violet Hour #1) by Andrea L. Wells. I loved this book and I'm so glad that one of my lucky readers are going to read it too!
- On Tuesday I'll share my top ten auto-buy authors!
- Andrew Joyce was so kind to ask me if he could do a guest post on my blog and I of course said yes! So on Wednesday there'll be a post about Molly Lee, his book, and a giveaway where two of you can win a copy!
- On Thursday I have another review coming your way; Black Cairn Point by Claire McFall!
- As usual there'll be a book beginnings post with a beginning of one of the books I've read that week!
- Lastly there'll be a post listing all the series I won't finish on Saturday!
Since I didn't receive any books this week I'll just end the post here! Remember to link your sunday posts in the comments!