Since I still have a week before I go back to school I've just been relaxing, watching TV and written a bunch of posts! But let's go a bit more into detail:
ARC August update
I haven't read that much this week, so this will be quite a short update:
Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Choldenko ⎜Gut Feeling by Victoria Browne ⎜Third Time Lucky - The Honey Trap (Third Time Lucky #1) by Victoria Browne
All of the Above by James Dawson
I also began reading All of the Above by James Dawson and it's really good! On Friday I shared the beginnings of both Gut Feeling and Third Time Lucky - The Honey Trap, you can find the post here.
UPDATE: I finished All of the Above late last night and I loved it!
Posts you've might have missed and other things that've happened this week
- On Monday I posted a review and giveaway of The Violet Hour (The Violet Hour #1) by Andrea L. Wells. I absolutely loved the book and Andrea is just the sweetest person!
- As usual I participated in Top Ten Tuesday on Tuesday. This time it was all about our top ten auto-buy authors and this was a hard list to make for me!
- Then I had a guest post! The author of Molly Lee - Andrew Joyce - stopped by to talk about Molly Lee and give away two copies of his book
- Then I had another review! Black Cairn Point by Claire McFall - I really enjoyed it!
- On Friday I had my book beginning and Victoria Browne, the author of Gut Feeling and Third Time Lucky - The Honey Trap, let me share the beginning of both of her books!
- The last post this week was a post about series - all the series I won't finish!
- I updated my review archive! I had to delete the old ones since I couldn't edit the colors (it kept on being yellow) and I also updated all my reviews to the new design. I have quite a lot of posts so I still have a lot to update but at least all my reviews are updated now!
- Nicolette @ A Read-aholic nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
What to look forward to in the coming week
- Tomorrow I have another review for you! I read More Than This last week and absolutely loved it so I wanted to share my thoughts with you as soon as possible and tomorrow it is!
- The Top Ten Tuesday this week is going to be the top ten books which would be on our syllabus if we taught x 101 - and I've chosen fairy tale retellings! So there's going to be 10 of my favorite fairytale retellings this week
- I have a tag coming on Wednesday. Theepika @ It's Theepika tagged me to do the 'I Mustache You Some Questions' tag
- On Thursday I'll talk a bit about reading nonfiction - how to do it right!
- Lastly I'll have another review, this time of one of my most anticipated reads of 2015: Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas.
- Next week is my last week off before I start University and even though I like having a bunch of freetime I also can't wait to start school again!
Around the web
- I found this great article on bookbub which made my day: 12 things adult who read teen books are sick of hearing. I definitely laughed and nodded while reading this!
- I recently found this great post from Fiona @ The Girl Between the Pages: Things that draw me to a book
- Reads and Recipes made this great post about funny dedications and I wish I'd had that idea!
Remember to leave your Sunday Posts in the comments!