13 December 2013

#FridayReads

#FridayReads was originally brought over from Twitter by BunnyCates on youtube. 

I have a paper due on Monday, so I have to finish that Sunday - since me and my boyfriend have our 1st year anniversary tommorrow and I have promised him the entire day. Which essentially means, that I will not be reading very much - sadly. 

But what I hope to atleast read a bit;
Let it Snow: Three Holiday RomancesCatching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Twas the Night before Christmas and Other Christmas StoriesThe Silver Linings Playbook
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle -I have about 150 pages left of this one, meaning I have finished the 2 first stories in this one and they were great!
Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins - As I said last week, I just finished re-reading Hunger Games for the 2nd time and I started this one last weekend, so I hope to read a bit more in it... I am about 100 pages in (1st time re-reading it)
'Twas the Night before Christmas and Other Christmas Stories - I am really enjoying this!
Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick... I love everything that has something to do with Jennifer Lawrence, she is such a funny person! But I will read this sometime soon, hopefully start it this weekend, because it is a library book and I have to return it.

So what are you reading this Friday/weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment