12 December 2013

TBR Thursday

I was thinking about doing a feature on a book that I have on my TBR every week - that is already released. Then I found Drea's post at Book Blather about this meme, she created it because she wanted something else than Waiting on Wednesday at Breaking the Spine - because that is about releases we cannot wait for.

Since her last TBR Thursday post was sometime in 2010, I think, I am wondering whether I should do a linky here or not. Since I thought it would be fun if people linked their post so I can discover more new books and put them on my ever-growing TBR. - But for now, if you make a TBR post, just put a link in the comments and I will check it out.

So how do I decide which book to feature? I go to random.org and get a random number, then I find the book with that number on my TBR on goodreads.
30 Days of Night, Vol. 1
This tuesday, I got the number 20, and book number 20 is;

30 Days of Night (vol. 1) by Steve Niles - which is tecnically not a book but a graphic novel.

Summary from Goodreads:
In a sleepy, secluded Alaska town called Barrow, the sun sets and doesn't rise for over thirty consecutive days and nights. From the darkness, across the frozen wasteland, an evil will come that will bring the residents of Barrow to their knees. The only hope for the town is the Sheriff and Deputy, husband and wife who are torn between their own survival and saving the town they love.


No comments:

Post a Comment