15 December 2013

Winter Wonderland Tag

This tag was created by Jack from JackEatsBooks on youtube. 

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
Dash& Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, I really really enjoyed reading it - and if I hadn't just read it in February I would probably be re-reading it right now!
Also the part from Maureen Johnson in Let it Snow by her, John Green and Lauren Myracle (halfway through, so I do not know whether the others parts are as good)

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover? 
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) 


 Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion 
This book is amazing, instead of just being ABOUT zombies, the book is written in the actual zombies PERSPECTIVE instead - that is plain out amazing!




3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading? 
Since the next couple of massive/monster books that is on my TBR-list is Under the Dome by Stephen King, The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandom Sanderson and We, the Drowned by Carsten Jensen (the original danish version). I will probably snug up in my panda onesie - yes, I have an actual panda onesie, and read one of those.

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with? 
Stuart from Let it Snow - he is so sweet, he will probably not be mean! He will be very sweet and not throw hard balls. Also, he probably looks really good in snow... At least he does in my head, and that is enough for me.

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire? 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower from Stephen Chbosky - not because it is bad, I would just like to have Charlie not know what he knows in those chapters.. because it broke my heart. 

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?
Harry Potter!... I will not give them The Fault in Our Stars since it will kill them and that will not get them into reading!

If you do the tag, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment