11 December 2013

Bookish Gift Guide

I wanted to make a gift guide that is not actual books, but still related to books.. I am still debating whether or not I should make a gift guide on actual books.... But lets get to the bookish gift guide



There is a bunch of TFiOS covers out there, but this is my favorite. And it is really cheap on ebay. You can get it for the iPhone 4/4s and the iPhone 5/5s

For the iPhone 4/4s | For the iPhone 5/5s





There is also a bunch of different bookmarks out there


The snowflake  | The "pointing hand" | The "Help Me" bookmark |

Beaded Bookmark Keep Calm & Carry on
The "hooks" | The "Keep Calm and Carry On" | Zipper |


Something for the Austen lover
I Love Darcy200th Anniversary Mr Darcy
I Heart Darcy | Mr. Darcy


For the Potterhead
Click here to Enlarge
Time Turner | Snitch watch necklace (silver) | Deathly Hallows necklace 


For the coffee/tea-drinker
Banned Book MugFirst Lines Literature Mug
Banned book mug | First lines litterature mug | Penguin Mugs


Other ideas:
  • an E-reader, I have an iPad and I LOVE reading on it, especially since I have iBooks, Kindle and Bluefire (I am not sure but I think there is a Nook app too)
  • Giftcards - the easy way out!
  • Movies (book to movie adaptations ofcourse)

If you want other ideas then check this video from Beth

What is your biggest wish for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment