6 May 2016

First impressions, Ugly Love

Received for review from the publisher, lovebooks
My current read is the Danish edition of Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, which has been titled Forbandede kærlighed. Since I don't have anything special planned for today, I figured I'd talk a bit about my thoughts so far. 

To be honest I prefer the Danish cover to the original cover, I think it's more pleasing to look at and I love the blue ombre. It's simply gorgeous and will definitely hold a special place on my shelf! 

I'm about 40-50 pages in so far and it's definitely good! I didn't really want to put it down last night and right now I'm doing everything in my power to keep myself from reading it - because I know it's going to be hard putting it down again, and I have plans in an hour. So, quite the enjoyable read and definitely a page-turner. 

I just found the official movie teaser and I have to share it with you guys! I love Nick Bateman which they casted as Miles Archer, our male main character. Apparently I can't share it on here, but you can find it on youtube here

"Someone stabbed you in the neck, young lady."My eyes widen, and I slowly turn toward the elderly gentleman standing at my side. He presses the up button on the elevator and faces me. He smiles and points to my neck.

Quite the intriguing beginning! I love the theory of birthmarks showing the cause of death in a previous life so I'm ecstatic that Hoover has put it in her book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment