11 May 2016

Cover and title reveal - the next book in The Violet Hour series by Andrea L. Wells!



Last year I read both The Violet Hour and The Midnight Hourwhich is the first book in The Violet Hour series and the prequel novella! I love both of them and I definitely admire the author! Me and Andrea have been in contact ever since I got a review copy of The Violet HourI have to admit that I'm beyond ecstatic for the next book in the series which is:


I'm so happy that Andrea have allowed me to share this with you guys today since it's one of my most awaited books of 2016! I do hope I'll get it in my hands soon. 

The Violet Hour is a paranormal series which features werewolves! It's not something I usually read or enjoy but I absolutely loved it and it's one of the best books I read last year! You can read the first chapter here and my review here

Still shocked over her mother’s mysterious death, California socialite Logan Keller is handed a one-way ticket to her long lost roots in Wyoming where love, deceit and danger await. Though she could forget everything staring into Luke Callahan’s eyes, Logan is quickly thrust into a fight for survival. Taking fate into her own hands, she begins unraveling the dangerous deceptions that abound at every turn. Her father is keeping secrets and Luke is keeping more. But Logan is keeping the biggest secret of them all.The Violet Hour is a page-turning captivating twist of young romance and the paranormal.

Also, I love you Andrea for making matching and gorgeous covers for your books! It makes me quite happy! 

 As a an extra something, Andrea has made The Violet Hour free for it's book birthday so hurry up and grab yourself a copy! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously tried to post this last week and it wouldn't go through...
    I am SO grateful to have you! THANK YOU for supporting me!
    I can't wait to hopefully get the chance to meet you someday... <3 xxoo

    ReplyDelete