17 January 2014

#FridayReads



#FridayReads was originally brought over from Twitter by BunnyCates on youtube. I however, wanted to bring it over to blogs, since I like to find out about new books, and I think #FridayReads is a quick, fun and easy way to find out about new books! Also, know what people are reading, and that way having an idea about upcoming reviews!


The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)Girl, Interrupted    Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)

The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson I am about 150 pages in so far, and I love it. Since it is epic/high fantasy, it is a "tough" read, especially because I have to remember a bunch of things - but it is a really great book! 
Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen I have to read this for a book club, so far I have read about 50 pages, and it is great so far. It is an autobiography about her being in a mental hospital in the sixties.
Antigodddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake This is my bookbuddy read for February, so I have to start reading it soon. I have read a chapter of it, and so far it is interesting. I think I have been missing some mythology - so this will be great!


What are you reading today/this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment