28 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Worlds I don't want to live in and characters I don't want to trade places with!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish. This tuesday it is all about the worlds we NEVER want to live in OR characters we NEVER want to trade places with. I have made a mix of those 2! 

As usual in no particular order: 


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The World of Panem. I cringe whenever I hear something about Panem, I think the world is interesting and so well-thought - but I would NEVER EVER want to live there. I hate how the Capitol treats their citizens, and President Snow that evil evil man. 





I Am Legend


Robert Neville from I am Legend is a guy I take pity on, but someone I would never EVER trade places with. He is literally the last man on earth, and I would just get too lonely...





The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
New World is a world I would seriously not want to live in, I mean, I want to keep my thoughts to myself. I definetely do not want everyone to know what I am thinking all the time! Also Todd.... he is sweet, but he does not have any luck with him! I mean the Mayor is so cruel and evil and just AAAH! 




The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1)


Oh god, if I had read The Monstrumologist series when I was younger, it had definetely given me nightmares. Who would want to live in a world where all those murderous creatures actually live? That would be scary. Also Will Henry, that poor little guy...


The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)


I am so scared of aliens, owls is the worst! And this book has it all, an alien invasion and aliens that looks like humans! Oh god..... 





This seriously scared me, you unwound your child instead of getting an abortion? What if that was real life? 




I would definetely not want to get an operation because I had to be pretty, that is something I seriously hate. People that has to make their body perfect, gets operations and surgery - just because they want to be pretty. That is shallow. 



The Program (The Program, #1)


Just because you're sad doesn't mean that you have to forget all the things that made you sad?




Slated (Slated, #1)


I would like to know what crime I comitted. I would definetely not want to forget everything, and have no idea who it is that I am...






    Living underground and dying without ever have seen the sun? No thank you, also I feel really sorry for Deuce, even though she is a hunter, I would never be able to live like her...






    No comments:

    Post a Comment