27 December 2013

What I got for Christmas!


I should probably explain how Christmas is here in Denmark, so here we go. We get our present after dinner or sometime along the evening the 24th of December - also because my parents are divorced, me and my siblings get 2 Christmases, one the 22nd and another the 24th since they live far apart so we travel the 23rd. But on the 22nd and the 24th we prepare a wonderful dinner and then we relax and talk, and then we dance around the tree singing Christmas songs, and then we exchange presents - one at a time. And lastly we have dessert! And then we just talk and I read and check out reviews on Goodreads and read the back of my new glorious books!.
If you have any questions about Christmas in Denmark, feel free to ask in the comments :)

But my presents from the 22nd are: 



This amazing "tea experience"-box from my dad. Which includes 9 different sample sizes of high quality tea, and then I can either choose to get 4*100g of high quality tea of my choice from the company OR I can choose to take on this "tea experience"-tour where some person talks about tea and I get a bunch of different tips and tricks and we get to taste tea and so on. There is actually also a little book in the box about tea and there is also a quiz! 
I am thinking about buying my dad a box like this for his birthday, and then we can go on the trip together. 


The 24th I got:
The "Fjällbacka" series (formerly known as the "Patrick Hedström" series) by Camilla Läckberg, who is a swedish author. My boyfriend's family actually bought me this whole series, it is crazy! All I know about this series is that is a crime/mystery/thriller series - which is something I enjoy reading :)


I also got the snowflake bookmark from my "bookish gift guide" post, along with the John Green/TFiOS cover. Both was gifts from my boyfriend. 

What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment