3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday + Teaser Tuesday



This tuesday it is all about 2014 releases, which ones are you just dying to read?

In no particular order

Alienated (Alienated, #1)Shattered (Slated, #3)The Treatment (The Program, #2)Killer  Instinct

Alienated (Alienated #1) by Mellissa Landers 
Shattered (Slated #3) by Teri Terry
The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young The first one was a bit "eeh" for me, so I really hope this one will be better! The reason I want to continue this series is, that I love the idea and the plot is really intriguing.
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green This one is a new standalone about a teenage girl who may be a serial killer. I think I read some where that this has some "Dexter"-esque feel to it. Sounds interesting!


The ones which does not yet have a cover: 
Warm Bodies #2 by Isaac Marion
Unbound (The Legion/Unbreakable #2) by Kami Garcia. I LOVED the first one (read my review here) and I wish this one would come out NOW.


Some I am just looking forward to being released (not dying for):
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine #2) by Ransom Riggs

The ones which does not yet have a cover: 
The Son: a Divergent Story and The Traitor: A Divergent Story both by Veronica Roth




What is it? Teaser Tuesday is a new feature I am going to bring to my blog. I found this on Should be Reading and I thought it sounded like fun! But every Tuesday I am going to grab the book I am currently reading, flip to a random page and post 2 non-spoiler teasers. And if I am reading multiple books, maybe I am going to post 2 from each. (I think it is better with 2 instead of 1).

But right now I am currently reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Teaser 1
"my mom was always the pretty one, as they say, and my Aunt Helen was always the other one. The nice thing about my Aunt Helen was never on a diet. And my Aunt Helen was "corpulent." Hey! I did it!"

Teaser 2
"The one part I remember distinctly was walking around the neighboorhood at night. My parents were sleeping along with the rest of the houses. Michael looked into all the windows. It was dark and quiet."

No comments:

Post a Comment