4 April 2016

My April TBR


I have yet another project! Since I have received so many books for review lately my 'for review'-pile has gotten out of hand and I want to fix that! Last year I waited until August because of ARC August but I want to fix it now and not in half a year! April is therefore going to be review-a-thon for me - and you're more than welcome to join me.

I'm going to take the entire month and dedicate it to get that review-pile sorted. I'm probably going to start with the oldest book and move forward or maybe just start with the ones I'm the most excited about - I'm not sure yet! But I'm only going to read books for review for the entire month.


Exceptions
Since we have Dewey's 24-hour readathon coming on the 23rd I figured that I could read any books I want (my own, library books, audiobooks, review books etc) during those 24 hours. So that's the only exception for me! I'll probably read other books here and there but I'm going to try my best to stick to reading review books for the entire month!

I also thought about reading one of my own books for every 3-5 review books read but I have too many review books and my goal is definitely to get through every single one in April! At least the physical ones! 


Which books am I going to read then? 
Well, I have 12 physical copies. 4 is meant for this blog and 8 is meant for my Danish blog - but maybe there'll be crossovers! I also have 13 digital copies but I know I'm not going to read all of those - but I like to have a digital copy on hand. 

  • Cast Adrift by Mannah Pierce
  • Slip by Leslie J. Portu
  • Half Irish by Peter J. S. Waugh
  • Violets & Violence by Morgan Parker
  • Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
  • Princess Bari by Hwang Sok-Yong
  • I'm Still Here by ClĂ©lie Avit 
  • Losing It by Cora Cormack

The last four aren't translated into English! I plan on reading Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye and Flawed by Cecelia Ahern.


What are you reading in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment