14 June 2016

Top 3 most anticipated releases for the second half of 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday we create a list inspired by a particular topic! This week is about the new releases we're anticipating from June-December. 

Usually I would be at a loss coming up with new releases I'm looking forward to BUT since I started bullet journaling I've been on top of new releases! I'll only share my top 3 today though because the majority of them are already released (since I'm just waiting for the Danish translation). 

First off I want to talk a bit about my relationship with new releases, the 3 I'm looking forward to can be found down below! 
I've never really understood the hype around new releases, I mean, I get that you really want to read the book but I've never picked a book up the minute I got it. Patience is a virtue, right? I actually preordered Carry On by Rainbow Rowell and I haven't read it yet, my most anticipated release OF THE YEAR was A Court of Mist and Fury and I haven't read it yet. I believe in waiting for the right time, so that is what I do. 

The one I'm anticipating the most is probably The Scarlet Hour by Andrea L. Wells which is the sequel to The Violet Hour! It is scheduled to release on October 11th! I can't wait and I'll hopefully receive an ARC beforehand! 

Since I also have a Danish blog I have some where I'm just waiting for the Danish translation! But these two are my most anticipated ones in that category! 

  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover which releases on the 23rd of September! 
  • Illuminae (Illuminae, #1) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman which releases on the 27th of October


Which new releases are you looking forward to the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment