I'm definitely not good with TBRs I usually end up reading other books. My problem is that when I don't know what to read I just pick up a book I have for review and then I usually continue doing that for a while. Since I only read review books in August I figured I deserve a break which is why there's only a single review book in my pile for this month!
UPDATE: Since I finished my review book on the very last day of August I know have no review books in my pile!
I decided to make a bit of a random TBR pile, I have one I really, really, really want to read, I have some I might as well read and some that intrigue me. So, let's dig in.
- The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries #1) by Candace Bushnell
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Only Human by Tom Holt
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
The ebooks I have on hold in case I read those books are
- Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
- The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed #3) by Page Morgan
- Killing Monica by Candace Bushnell
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
- Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
Which books are you going to read this month?