2 September 2015

My September reading queue

So, I mentioned in the end of July that I was starting some new memes and 'the reading que' is one of them. It's basically our TBR for the coming month! The Reading Queue is hosted by Books: A true story
I'm definitely not good with TBRs I usually end up reading other books. My problem is that when I don't know what to read I just pick up a book I have for review and then I usually continue doing that for a while. Since I only read review books in August I figured I deserve a break which is why there's only a single review book in my pile for this month!
UPDATE: Since I finished my review book on the very last day of August I know have no review books in my pile!

I decided to make a bit of a random TBR pile, I have one I really, really, really want to read, I have some I might as well read and some that intrigue me. So, let's dig in.

For this month I have
  • The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries #1) by Candace Bushnell
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Only Human by Tom Holt 
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker
The ebooks I have on hold in case I read those books are
  • Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed #3) by Page Morgan
  • Killing Monica by Candace Bushnell
  • Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
  • Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
I'm definitely looking forward to this month! I'm going to start school so I'll probably have other books and texts to read as well but it's going to be great!

Which books are you going to read this month? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading the Hobbit and whilst I don't know exactly what I'm going to read, I'd love to read some classics!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Carrie Diaries and Summer and the City. Liked them and used to watch The Carrie Diaries series too. Slightly different, but enjoyed it. The hobbit and Dracula are also in your list. Good choices!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete