I decided, like yesterday, that I would give it a go this time. I don't have any assignments, I don't have to think about work and I really don't have that much homework at the moment so it couldn't be more perfect!
Since I've participated a few times I know that a couple of 'regular'-sized books are the way to go for me - and probably an audiobook when my eyes need a break. I've tried big books, short books, regular-sized books, anthologies and graphic novels - and I've read both physical and digital books.
My physical TBR for the read-a-thon is;
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L. James
- Siege and Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic #1) by Sophie Kinsella
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Rush (Breathless #1) by Maya Banks
- The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike #1) by Robert Galbraith
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I also have some other books I can read if I'm not in the mood for any of these;
- After We Fall by Emma Kavanagh
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - as an audiobook
- We Are All Made of Stars by Rowan Coleman
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
I know it's quite a big TBR but I have difficulty choosing a book when I'm done so this is just a bunch of books I want to read and then I can choose to read whatever I want from the pile.