30 April 2015

April wrap up!


Another month has come and gone and time is passing by so quickly! I only have 2 months left of school and then I'm going to UNI in September - it's unbelievable! 
April hasn't been that great for me reading wise, I've been in a long reading slump and I've read the majority of the books in this last week or so - hopefully I've kicked my reading slump out the door. This month I read a total of 6 books and listened to 1 audiobook so I've read a total of 45 books this year so far! 
  1. The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes ★★★★☆
  2. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby ★★★☆☆
  3. The Circle by Dave Eggers ★★★☆☆
  4. The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion ★★★★★
  5. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins ★★★★★
  6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven ★★★★☆
  7. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith ★★★☆☆

I started doing a lot of new things this month and I also picked up some things I used to do - a lot! 
  • I started colouring again! I've bought a couple of coloring in books and I'm loving it!
  • I started making lists of everything bookish; favorite dedications, first lines/sentences, quotes, all the books I've received for review from different publishers, authors and websites and so on. I like having everything so organized
  • I only read physical books! I've not been in the mood to read digital books for a while now and it was so freeing to read a bunch of physical books this month
  • I participated in the World Book Day event here in Denmark! I was chosen to be one of the 4000 people who had to give out the books and it was great! 
I didn't really buy any books this month, I received (or rather kept) a couple from the World Book Day event, my mother gave me a few she have read and I've preordered 99 Days by Katie Cotugno but except from that, nothing. I'm quite proud actually. 

As I mentioned last month I've quite bad at sticking to TBR's - I've only read 1 from my April TBR so.. I have a few I have to get to in May so maybe I can actually stick to it this month
  • After We Fall by Emma Kavanaugh
  • 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
  • Liberty's Fire by Lydia Syson
  • The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed #1) by Page Morgan
  • Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott (which I'm currently reading) 
  • The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike #1) by Robert Galbraith (which I'm also currently reading)

Has April been a good month for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment