24 April 2015

My TBR for Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon

So I've participated in Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon 3 times so far and I've failed miserably the last two.. The first time I participated it was great, I read a bunch of books and a couple of graphic novels and I was awake for the majority of the 24 hours. The last time I participated I was sick and therefore fell asleep after an hour. Quite a contrast between those two, don't you think?

I decided, like yesterday, that I would give it a go this time. I don't have any assignments, I don't have to think about work and I really don't have that much homework at the moment so it couldn't be more perfect!

Since I've participated a few times I know that a couple of 'regular'-sized books are the way to go for me - and probably an audiobook when my eyes need a break. I've tried big books, short books, regular-sized books, anthologies and graphic novels - and I've read both physical and digital books.


My physical TBR for the read-a-thon is;

  • Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L. James
  • Siege and Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic #1) by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Rush (Breathless #1) by Maya Banks
  • The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike #1) by Robert Galbraith
  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

I also have some other books I can read if I'm not in the mood for any of these;
  • After We Fall by Emma Kavanagh
  • Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - as an audiobook
  • We Are All Made of Stars by Rowan Coleman
  • Uprooted by Naomi Novik

I know it's quite a big TBR but I have difficulty choosing a book when I'm done so this is just a bunch of books I want to read and then I can choose to read whatever I want from the pile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment