9 April 2014

WWW Wednesday #7

This meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (just like Teaser Tuesdays). All you have to do is answer 3 questions. 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


If you click on the cover you will be referred to the site on goodreads


I am still reading These Broken Stars along with Ebony and I'm really enjoying it! I like how the characters are slowly adjusting to each other and I have to say, Lilac is growing on me!

I got a copy og Unwell from the author, Marie Chow, for review. I am almost half way through, and I'm enjoying it. It's not the best book ever, but I still like it and I think it's a very emotional and interesting read




I gave 4 hearts to An Abundance of Katherines, I really enjoyed reading about Colin and see him evolve and start to realise things for himself. It was a great book - and no main character died!

I got a copy of Peter Panda Melts Down! for review and I loved it. It had a bit Seuss-esque feeling to it and I thought it was cute. I gave it 5 hearts. 



Since I have a bunch of books for review, I figured it may be time to start reading some of them... Especially since I have a big project coming in May with some of them..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment