27 December 2015

My end of the year TBR-pile!


I haven't thought about it much but this morning I realized that I had a few books I was hoping to get through before the end of the year and wanted to share it with you guys! Also, hi again! Sorry I've been away quite a lot these last few months. 

I know we only have four full days of 2015 left, and I have 4 books, but since I only have blogging and cleaning to do, besides reading, I think I can manage it! 


Moth Girls by Anne Cassidy
I received this from Hot Key Books for review right before Christmas - literally the day before. I'm really looking forward to reading it and since the release day is December 31st I should probably read it soon! 

As far as I know it's a thriller about missing girls. 


The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
I have to read this before January 13th since it is the bookclub book for January. I bought it back in September 2014 when I was in Dublin and I've been wanting to read it ever since! It's also a gorgeous 
edition!


Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt 
I only have about a 100 pages left of this one, I can already tell that it's going to be one of my favorite reads of 2015! It's so so good and I don't think I've ever related so much to a character before! 


P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han
I received copy of To All the Books I've Loved Before in Danish since it was just released here and I devoured it! It's incredibly good so now I just have to pick up the sequel!


So that's all the books I hope to get to, do you have any you hope to read before the year is over?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read anything by Oscar Wilde, I'll have to get a copy in the new year! I'm in a reading slump at the moment so I guess all I want to do is finish what I'm already reading.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Picture of Dorian Gray is one of my favorite books! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete